November 27, 2007

Turn It On: Super Skinny Me

"Turn It On" is a new section highlighting television shows relating to food and nutrition you won't want to miss.

I'm very excited for the premiere of Super Skinny Me on BBC America this Sunday, December 2 at 10 PM EST/PST.

In it, two female British journalists come up with a new -- and, I would say, scarier -- twist on the 2004 classic documentary Supersize Me.

For five weeks, they will emulate notorious celebrity diets in hopes of shedding five dress sizes.

I'll be watching it for the first time myself this Sunday and publishing a review Monday evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmmm, is the super size it show the one that's dealing with fastfood chains?? Well that's very interesting and I won't mis this show too. thanks

Taylor said...

yes! I love the BBC! They're at the forefront of reality TV every time! I can't wait to watch!