October 25, 2008

Administrative Announcements: In Chicago

Dear readers,

Greetings from Chicago!

I am in the Windy City for the American Dietetic Association's Annual Food & Nutrition Conference and Expo.

Last year, you may recall my postings from the 2007 FNCE (held in Philadelphia),which included such gems as the Beer Board trying to make the case that their beverage is a smart caloric option.

Beer at a nutrition conference. Anyone else find that to be more than a little odd?

Anyhow, I will provide full reports during the coming week on what foods companies are pushing as their latest healthy products, so stay tuned!

PS: Last night I saw a television commercial for Splenda with fiber. Oh, boy. Watch for a posting on that very, very soon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Exciting! I hear Chicago is awesome! Can't wait to hear the reports... we will be standing by. Hope you're having fun.