April 17, 2009

Administrative Announcements: Small Bites Turns Two!

Today is Small Bites' second birthday!

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has ever visited this blog, recommended it to a friend, left a comment, submitted a question, forwarded a nutrition news item my way, voted in a survey, and generally supported this ongoing project.

Here's some fun trivia. In the past two years:

1,148 posts have been uploaded
343 reader questions have been answered
Readers in 91 different countries have visited

WOW! Here's a toast to further growth in the coming years.

PS: Expect BIG news the last week of April. There has been quite a bit happening behind the scenes...

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Dreena M. Tischler said...

Happy birthday! I really appreciate your no-nonsense reporting of nutrition news and facts.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday! I always enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your work! This is my favorite blog! I never miss a posting.

Kristin said...

Happy Belated birthday!