October 7, 2007

One Doctor You'll Love To Visit

Crackers and flatbreads often present a problem for me. Many tasty ones are filled with artificial ingredients and completely lack fiber, while several wholesome types are the equivalent of crunchy cardboard.

Luckily, Doctor Kracker has the cure!

I came across these crackers last month at my local health food store and, coincidentally, ran into the company's booth at the American Dietetic Association's Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo last week... and loaded up on free one-ounce sample bags!

These flatbreads have me hooked. In fact, they have knocked Triscuits off the top of my "favorite crackers" list.

Not only are they extremely crunchy, tasty, and loaded with heart-healthy seeds; each satisfying slice also offers 100 calories, 3 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, and 100% organic whole grain goodness.

Enjoy!

No comments: