April 1, 2008

You Ask, I Answer: Ideal Food Label Values

I would LOVE to see you make more recommendations like this one [you made about pasta sauce]:

"Choose ones offering no more than 4 grams of sugar and 350 milligrams of sodium per half cup serving."

Any similar guidelines for mixed nuts/trail mixes, peanut butters, canned tuna, salsa, and chicken/vegetable paste to make stock?

-- Antonella Montagna
Key Largo, FL

I was initially going to answer this question like I would any other, but then a better idea came to mind -- turn this request into a new section of the blog!

Tonight, I will launch "Perfect Pickings," which will help you navigate the nutrition labels and ingredient listings of various products to make the best choices.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Barsupial said...

YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
:)
It is my goal in life to inspire blog sections!